2014年1月19日 星期日

Reflection 2

 In the beginning, I have to choose an animal as my metaphor of parenting because Zoe had TIGER. After our discussing, I use EAGLE as my metaphor. So our title is done. Then, I have to organize my PPT. Because there couldn’t be too many words on it, I have use the least words to correctly show my idea. The first part of my presentation is What are Guiding Parents? I use an oblong graph to organize the four characteristics of guiding parents. So that audience can compare my part with Zoe’s easily. Because the part of Duct Tape Parenting had finished early, I didn’t revise it too much. The only part I revised is the example of nature’s lecture. I use cute images to illustrate this short story. The last part of my presentation is Celine Raphael. I also used many pictures to help me narrate Celine’s story. And in our conclusion, we put our ideas together to let audience compare. That’s how I design my PPT.

沒有留言:

張貼留言